Carpet Care Tips:
There are a few basic tips that you should know about taking care of your carpets. If
you follow the 5 recommendations below, the life of your carpets will be extended and they
will continue to have that natural look and feel you have grown to love.
1. Use wipe-off mats at all entrances to keep dirt outside.
2. Vacuum entryways and most used areas at least once a week to keep the
dirt from spreading through the house.
3. Vacuum! Vacuum! Vacuum! See The Importance of
Vacuuming for how important vacuuming is to the care of your carpets.
4. Remove spills quickly with correct
5. Get your carpet professionally cleaned once a year or once every 6
months if you have small children or pets.
More Carpet Care Tips
Carpet Cleaning | Ceiling Cleaning | Carpet Cleaning Services | Ceiling Cleaning Information | Ceiling Cleaning Samples | Commercial Carpet Cleaning | Residential Carpet Cleaning | Commercial Upholstery Cleaning | Residential Upholstery Cleaning |
© 1999-2007 Interior Floor to Ceiling Services LLC. All Rights Reserved.