Carpet Care Tips:
Removing Urine (Dry)
Note: Be sure to see Basic Directions
for stain removal before attempting to apply the individual stain removal tip below.
Directions listed here are for a dried stain. If the stain is fresh,
please read directions listed for Urine, Fresh in Carpet Care Tips
1. Mix one teaspoon of a neutral detergent (a mild detergent containing no alkalies or
bleaches) with a cup of luke-warm water. Blot.
2. Mix one-third cup of white household vinegar with two-thirds cup of
3. Mix one tablespoon of household ammonia with a half-cup of water.
4. Mix one teaspoon of a neutral detergent (a mild detergent containing
no alkalies or bleaches) with a cup of luke-warm water. Blot.
5. Sponge with clean water. Blot again.
More Carpet Care Tips
Carpet Cleaning | Ceiling Cleaning | Carpet Cleaning Services | Ceiling Cleaning Information | Ceiling Cleaning Samples | Commercial Carpet Cleaning | Residential Carpet Cleaning | Commercial Upholstery Cleaning | Residential Upholstery Cleaning |
© 1999-2007 Interior Floor to Ceiling Services LLC. All Rights Reserved.